- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- no smoking
- private parking available
- airport nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
Family run bungalow home, quiet country location yet just 3 minutes in car from Knock Shrine. Family friendly.
Knock Shrine (Irish: Cnoc Mhuire) is a Roman Catholic Latin Rite pilgrimage site and National Shrine in the village of Knock, County Mayo, Ireland.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Windemere B&B in Knock
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Eden House Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (1.82 miles)
- Marnic House B&B
Rates from € 55 pps (5.48 miles)
- Failte Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (5.82 miles)
- Pine Trees Lodge
Rates from € 30 pps (14.51 miles)
- Armcashel B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (16.42 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Windemere B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Ann Morris
Phone no. : 00353 949388326
Mobile no. : 00353 872927723
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 3508
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.