Photos Blue Horizons
- central heating
- children accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
Welcome to Blue Horizons Bed and Breakfast. Blue Horizons is a new, privately owned, purpose built, country home Bed and Breakfast in the beautiful west of Clare. Within easy reach of Shannon International Airport , this Bed and Breakfast is just off the main north/south coastal road and fantastically placed in the middle of Clare's tourist region.
With exceptional north Atlantic views and modern spacious facilities Blue Horizons is in a must stay area in the West of Ireland. Whether as a 'one stop' while on the move north or south or as a base when using all the activities on offer in this beautiful part of Ireland.
Blue Horizons Bed and Breakfast offers the visitor the comfort, tranquility and hospitality of country living. With four private guestrooms available, most offer either coastal or countryside view, while our dining and lounge rooms offering panoramic Atlantic views. Families and individuals are catered for, as well as small groups.
This beautiful part of Ireland is enriched with many different natural sights. There is also an immense array of activities and interests, invigorating or relaxing, they are all at your disposal. One thing is for sure your visit to Blue Horizons in Clare will leave you with pleasant and fulfilled memories of your stay.
Blue Horizons Bed and Breakfast is located in Ballyvaskin, Miltown Malbay in County Clare, Ireland.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Blue Horizons in Miltown Malbay
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Berry Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (3.32 miles)
- Shamrock Inn Hotel
Rates from € 45 pps (4.45 miles)
- Atlantic Hotel
Rates from € 45 pps (4.45 miles)
- Logues Liscannor Hotel
Rates from € 35 pps (4.47 miles)
- Lehinch Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (4.67 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Blue Horizons. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.