Photos Ballyderrin House
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
At Ballyderrin House Boutique Bed & Breakfast it’s the subtle differences we think you’ll notice first and enjoy the most.
A warm welcome is assured at Ballyderrin House, County Carlow, where guests can enjoy Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in a charming Country House. Situated on the Carlow Wicklow borders full of beautiful scenery, numerous activities and rich heritage.
Ballyderrin House has earned an enviable reputation for the quality of its home baking and an extensive breakfast menu that welcomes guests each and every morning with homemade being the order of the day.
Staying at our bed & breakfast means catching the gorgeous scent of fresh garden herbs, freshly laid eggs, and the taste of delicious produce from our local farmers markets!
Conveniently located just 50km from Dublin, 63 km from Dublin Airport, 40 km from Kilkenny City, 13 km from Carlow Town, 50 km from Waterford Airport and 50 km from Rosslare Harbour.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ballyderrin House in Tullow
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Woodbrook B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (7.7 miles)
- Racey Byrnes
Rates from € 30 pps (9 miles)
- Madelines bed and breakfast
Rates from € 40 pps (10.52 miles)
- Lorum Old Rectory
Rates from € 75 pps (12.41 miles)
- Bridge Meadows
Rates from € 35 pps (15.51 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ballyderrin House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.