Photos Kingfisher Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- skiing nearby
- tennis nearby
Kingfisher Lodge is a Tourist Board 4 star rated superb family run B&B, offering luxury accommodation.
Located on the tranquil and secluded lakeshore of Lough Derg our guest house is set in two acres of gardens with it’s own private harbour and boat house. Picnic and barbeque area with panoramic views of Lough Derg available for use by guests. We are situated half a mile away from the picturesque heritage towns of Ballina and Killaloe. There is a large car park for your convenience and Wi-Fi Internet access is available.
Guest Rooms in this peaceful residence are bright and spacious and designed for maximum comfort with en suite, walk in wardrobes, TV and D.V.D, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. For those visiting with children, cots and highchairs are available on request.
Guests can choose from an extensive breakfast menu.
Although the guest house is completely non smoking we do provide a covered and seated area which smokers can avail of.
From its convenient location, guests can take a leisurely walk to the pubs, hotel, shops and award winning restaurants.
Kingfisher Lodge is an ideal location for anglers and walkers. Drying room and bait fridge are available on-site. Boat hire available from our own private harbour, low rates for guests, including fishing tackle and packed lunches. Kingfisher Lodge is located within a 10-15 mile radius of four Golf Clubs, the closest being the 18-hole East Clare course. Walkers will enjoy the local scenic countryside as there are numerous mapped and signposted hill-walking routes and paths.
Kingfisher Lodge is also an ideal base for touring the counties of Clare, Tipperary, Limerick, Galway and is just 30 minutes from Shannon Airport. Guests can enjoy day trips to the sights of the Cliffs of Moher , the Burren and Bunratty Castle and heritage park.
Complimentary tea, coffee and home bake available on arrival.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Kingfisher Lodge in Ballina
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Carramore Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (1.59 miles)
- Scapaflow B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (5.61 miles)
- Hillview Farm House B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (6.61 miles)
- Andys Bar, Restaurant and B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (10.4 miles)
- Great National Abbey Court Hotel & Spa + Lodges
Rates from € 40 pps (10.92 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Kingfisher Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.