Morning Calm B&B
Photos Morning Calm B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
Opened in May 2012 by Jeremy and Eunha, Morning Calm B&B offers stylish, comfortable accommodation in a convenient location. Situated in the market town of Ballymoney, it is the ideal base from which to explore the nearby Blue Flag beaches, the famous Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, or to take to your bike and follow the river along the Lower Bann cycle route. Route 96, which takes you all the way to the mouth of the river at Castlerock, is right on our doorstep, and we have bicycles available for hire.
We offer two spacious en-suite bedrooms (a double room and a twin/family room) which both feature an indulgent king-size bed and a 32" flat-screen digital TV, along with all the other bits and bobs you’d expect to find in a B&B (hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, etc). We also have a cot available for use.
For breakfast, we offer a choice of full Ulster fry, scrambled egg on toast or homemade pancakes with maple syrup, along with a selection of cereals and fruit. Our eggs are generously provided for us by our free-range hens, Floella, Maeja and Sunja, (who you may be able to spot foraging about in the back garden), and our bacon and sausages are sourced locally. Overlooking the garden, breakfast is served in our lounge diner between 7.30 and 9.00 am.
Whatever your holiday plans, Morning Calm B&B aims to make your stay in this part of the world a relaxing, comfortable and memorable experience.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Morning Calm B&B in Ballymoney
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Rosebank Farm B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (2.45 miles)
- Burn Brig Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 38 pps (3.97 miles)
- Beulah Guest House
Rates from € 35 pps (9.86 miles)
- Anvershiel House
Rates from € 40 pps (9.86 miles)
- Cul-Erg House
Rates from € 42 pps (10.93 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Morning Calm B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.