Photos Portarra Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wifi available
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- lake nearby
Meet Irish people in their own home. Situated on the shore of Lough Corrib (44,000 Acres) which is famous for its large stock of Wild Brown Trout and very large/specimen Pike. Ideal for touring Connemara, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher and Galway City. On a farm of 23 acres where we breed the famous Connemara Ponies.Private Avenue of 450 Maters we offer the security of the Countryside. The Lodge is STRESS FREE. One visit never enough.
Portarra Lodge Galway Bed & Breakfast and Complete Angling Centre is a modern 4 star B&B on the shore of Lough Corrib in County Galway Ireland.
The Lodge Bed and Breakfast at Moycullen in Galway, run by Michael Canney, was specially constructed with superb en-suite accommodation and suitably adapted as an Angling Centre. Located between the Mid & Lower section of Lough Corrib it offers the angler the very best of both Game & Pike angling. Excellent Accommodation with timber flooring and open log/turf fires in the Lounge & Reception area. Modern fire alarm system. Irish/French spoken at Portarra Lodge.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Portarra Lodge in Galway
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Corrib Wave Guest House
Rates from € 35 pps (6.71 miles)
- Lisnagree Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (7.16 miles)
- Bohola House
Rates from € 35 pps (8.4 miles)
- Greenlawn Lodge B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (8.44 miles)
- Seashore Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (8.5 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Portarra Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.