Anchor House Dublin B&B
Photos Anchor House Dublin B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
The Anchor Guesthouse is perfectly situated in the city centre, 200 metres from The Central Bus Station Tram Stop, to the rear of Gandon’s Custom House, with convenient Bus Connections to & from Dublin Airport.
The Anchor Guesthouse is regarded as one of Dublin's most charming City Centre guesthouses. This former 1790's home is located within a few minutes walk of Dublin's popular tourist attractions, which include Temple Bar, Grafton Street, Henry Street, Trinity College, The O2, Dublin Convention Centre, Dublin's re-developed docklands, Guinness Storehouse, Stephen's Green, Dublin Castle, and Christchurch Cathedral.
The Anchor Guesthouse is perfectly situated in the city centre, 200 metres from The Central Bus Station Tram Stop, to the rear of Gandon's Custom House.
Use the LUAS Tram or walk to the O2 Arena, & The Grand Canal Theatre from The Anchor Guesthouse, along the beautifully redeveloped Liffey Quays.
The Aviva Stadium is easily reached from nearby Tara Street Train Station. Tara Street Station is a 4 minute walk from The Anchor B&B.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 70
B&B rate single person : € 65
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Anchor House Dublin B&B in Dublin D01 T658
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Celtic Lodge Guesthouse
Rates from € 25 pps (0.06 miles)
- The Morgan Hotel
Rates from € 72 pps (0.41 miles)
- The Spencer
Rates from € 65 pps (0.44 miles)
- The Lombard Townhouse
Rates from € 40 pps (0.46 miles)
- Parkway Guesthouse
Rates from € 30 pps (0.49 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Anchor House Dublin B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.