Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens
Photos Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- games room available
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- telephone in room
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- wheelchair friendly
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
A former Georgian rectory nestling above the River Barrow, Kilmokea is famous for the seven acres of award winning heritage gardens surrounding the house. The warm frost-free climate permits a wide range of unusual sub-tropical plants from around the world to flourish here.
Kilmokea has been tastefully restored by the Hewletts, decorated with warm, welcoming colours and allows today's visitors to experience the best of Irish country life. The bedrooms in the main house have wonderful views over the walled garden. Some have four-poster beds while others have bateaux lits. Guests have exclusive use of the tennis court, indoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym and croquet lawn. Beauty treatments & aromatherapy are also available to aid relaxation.
Nearby the Hook Peninsula has coastal walks and blue flag beaches. Scuba diving, angling and bird watching are available and there are 11 golf courses nearby. Horse riding, sailing and deep-sea fishing can be arranged, while Wexford, Kilkenny and Waterford are all within easy reach.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 75
B&B rate single person : € 75
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens in Campile
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Rhu Glenn Hotel
Rates from € 40 pps (2.64 miles)
- The Moorings B&B
Rates from € 25 pps (5.51 miles)
- Seashells B+B
Rates from € 35 pps (5.82 miles)
- Hazelbrook B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (6.24 miles)
- Glendower House
Rates from € 35 pps (7.11 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.