The Moorings B&B
Photos The Moorings B&B
- central heating
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
The Moorings is a luxurious B&B situated in Duncannon a small sea side fishing village, just 150 metres from Duncannon Blue Flag Beach, in the beautiful surrounds of the Hook peninsula. The house is tastefully decorated to a very high standard with all rooms en suite. Duncannon is renowned for its blue flag beach and its historical fort now a visitor centre which houses a brilliant maritime museum. Our aim is to provide a friendly atmosphere where guests can feel relaxed and welcome. Complimentary tea or coffee is served on arrival and during your stay while you relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of this seaside village with a lovely sea view.
There is a separate TV lounge, choice of breakfast is served as early or as late as you wish. if you enjoy a pint, there's friendly traditional pubs 2 minutes walk away, also some award winning restaurants close by which we are happy to make bookings etc for you. All the elements for a perfect getaway.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 25
B&B rate single person : € 25
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Moorings B&B in New Ross
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Seashells B+B
Rates from € 35 pps (0.35 miles)
- Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens
Rates from € 75 pps (5.51 miles)
- Abbey Guesthouse
Rates from € 35 pps (6.21 miles)
- The Rhu Glenn Hotel
Rates from € 40 pps (7.19 miles)
- Hazelbrook B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (8.14 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Moorings B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Colleen Sutton
Phone no. : 00 353 87 9929138
Mobile no. : 00 353 87 9929138
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 3658
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.