Photos Limecourt B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- tennis nearby
Limecourt is situated in a quiet rural area, just off the Cushendall Road, in the middle of County Antrim. It is 2 miles from Ballymena, and close to the villages of Broughshane (walking distance), Clough, Martinstown, Cullybackey, Kells and Galgorm.
Belfast International Airport and the Port of Larne are a 35 minute drive away with George Best City Airport 45 minutes away.
There is a tennis court on site and bespoke walking, cycling and golf holidays for individuals and groups can be arranged on request. There are excellent parking and storage facilities. All rooms are shower ensuite and there is a conservatory where tea and coffee is available, along with a fridge and microwave oven. Wifi access is also available at no extra cost.
Limecourt is centrally located to explore the nine Glens of Antrim, Belfast, Carrickfergus and the spectacular North Coast.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Limecourt B&B in Ballymena
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Meadowview B&B
Rates from € 32 pps (3.42 miles)
- Loughconnolly Farmhouse B&B
Rates from € 28 pps (4.33 miles)
- Truffles restaurant & guesthouse
Rates from € 30 pps (11.25 miles)
- Glendale B&B
Rates from € 25 pps (14.16 miles)
- The Glens Hotel
Rates from € 38 pps (14.2 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Limecourt B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.