Photos Seashells B+B
- central heating
- children accepted
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Seashells B+B is situated directly on Duncannon beachfront, with spectacular views of Waterford harbour and the surrounding hook peninsula. The house is a modern building with large windows and bright airy rooms, simply furnished with crisp white linens and pitchpine timber. The breakfast room has the best view in Ireland, with the waves rolling in underneath as you enjoy a leisurely Irish breakfast. The sitting room is a natural sun trap, a relaxing area to sit and enjoy the view, sipping a cup of tea, or making plans for the next day of your holiday. Wifi available. Within walking distance are several award winning restaurants, and family friendly traditional pubs serving excellent quality fresh seafood. The unspoilt fishing village is built around a 16th century fort and the surrounding area is steeped in history, many abbeys, castle ruins and old gentry houses are in the locality and the nearby Hook Lighthouse is a breathtakingly beautiful natural landmark. The New Ross district has strong ties with president John F Kennedy, his ancestral home is nearby and a replica emigrant ship lies berthed on the quayside at New Ross.
Seashells B+B....You won't find a friendlier place to stay while visiting the sunny south east.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Seashells B+B in Duncannon
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Moorings B&B
Rates from € 25 pps (0.35 miles)
- Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens
Rates from € 75 pps (5.82 miles)
- Abbey Guesthouse
Rates from € 35 pps (5.86 miles)
- The Rhu Glenn Hotel
Rates from € 40 pps (7.43 miles)
- Hazelbrook B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (8.21 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Seashells B+B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.