Castletown House, Drumcliff
Photos Castletown House, Drumcliff
- central heating
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
Castletown House Bed & Breakfast is situated in the heart of Yeats Country located beneath the majestic Benbulbin Mountain as W.B. Yeats quoted “The Land of Hearts Desire” Located 8km from Sligo town amidst the rugged beauty of the North West of Ireland, Castletown House is family owned & managed and with 30 years in the business and repeat business returning to us every year we must be doing something right!
Castletown House is an ideal base for touring Sligo, Leitrim or indeed Donegal. The house is located near blue flag beaches in Rosses Point, Mullaghmore, Bundoran, With superb Golf courses literally on our doorstep also.
There is so much to do and visit in the area some of the top attractions located near Castletown house for example Sligo Folk Park is located in the beautiful village of Riverstown in South County Sligo, this community based attraction provides a true experience of rural life and Irish heritage at the turn of the late 19th Century. Arigna Mining Experience, A trip on the Rose of Innishfree Tourboat is a must to view the Isle of Innisfree situated on one of Ireland’s most beautiful lakes, Lough Gill, which straddles Co. Sligo & Co. Leitrim. Carrowore Megalithic Cemetery in County Sligo is the largest and one of the most important megalithic in Europe.
Eagles Flying is a great day out for the family with a difference! Experience eagles flying from a birds eye view and even hold them in your own hand if your brave enough! Fun for all the family its Ireland’s largest sanctuary for birds of prey and owls.
We here at Castletown house have one simple objective in mind, to make your stay with us as memorable and enjoyable as possible.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Castletown House, Drumcliff in Sligo
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Kintogher B & B
Rates from € 35 pps (1.53 miles)
- Serenity B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (3.35 miles)
- St. Josephs B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (4.24 miles)
- Ocean Heights
Rates from € 30 pps (6.07 miles)
- Castle Dargan Hotel, Golf & Spa Resort
Rates from € 45 pps (9.83 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Castletown House, Drumcliff. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.