An Speice B&B
Photos An Speice B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
An Speice is a family run Bed & Breakfast where a warm welcome awaits you with a cup of tea or coffee accompanied by some home baking. Our tastefully decorated bedrooms are all ensuite, with TV and hairdryers. Tea/Coffee facilities available in the Guest Lounge.
Situated on the renowned Slea Head drive, An Spéice is a family run Bed & Breakfast, located within a five minute walk to Ballyferriter village and surrounded by mountain and sea views.
It's an ideal location for your holiday on the Dingle Peninsula – be it for leisure, activity, or Irish language course holiday, An Spéice has it all on it's doorstep.
An Spéice is a family run Bed and Breakfast, and a warm welcome will await you with tea or coffee and home baking on arrival. The tastefully decorated bedrooms are all en-suite with TV and Hairdryers, with Tea/Coffee making facilities available in the Guest Lounge. Enjoy your breakfast from the extensive menu while overlooking Smerwick Harbour, Béal Bán beach and the three sister mountains.
Situated on the Dingle Way and many walking routes, An Spéice also acts as a perfect haven and stop for those on walking holidays. Alice is always happy to provide information on the many archaeological sites that you will encounter on your route, point you in the direction of recommended restaurants, provide a packed lunch, offer to dry your clothes and boots and even transfer your luggage to your next accommodation.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 32
B&B rate single person : € 38
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location An Speice B&B in Dingle
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Moriartys Farmhouse
Rates from € 33 pps (2.89 miles)
- Ceann Sibeal
Rates from € 68 pps (3.23 miles)
- An Towerin Tra
Rates from € 35 pps (4.04 miles)
- Garveys Farmhouse
Rates from € 34 pps (4.42 miles)
- Clonmara Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (4.51 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of An Speice B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.