Photos Ronanes B.B.
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- sailing nearby
Large dormer bungalow in own grounds. Quiet rural area. Within walking distance of local town Castlerea. In Castlerea you have a Demesne beautifully laid out paths shrubs and flowers. An outdoor swimming pool. Indoor soccer. An outdoor soccer pitch and a GAA pitch.
On the other side of town you have a 9 hole golf course very popular with visitors. Clonalis house ancestral home of the O'Conors the last High kings of Ireland. The river suck runs through town on whcih one can fish. There are lakes near by which cater for water sports canoeing and kayaking.
In Ballinlough a village some 8 miles away you have a lake that is fished by fishermen near and far. We are central to Galway and Sligo. Ireland West Knock aerport is 30 kms.from Castlerea.
Water sports canoeing, kyaking and fisning.
Rooms rates from 70 euro per room
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ronanes B.B. in Castlerea
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Armcashel B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (0.26 miles)
- Marnic House B&B
Rates from € 55 pps (11.14 miles)
- Gleesons Restaurant and Rooms
Rates from € 40 pps (16 miles)
- Eden House Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (16.21 miles)
- Windemere B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (16.51 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ronanes B.B.. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Mary Ronane
Phone no. : 00353 949620431
Mobile no. : 00353 86 4010942
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 3768
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.