Celtic Ross Hotel
Photos Celtic Ross Hotel
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- swimming pool
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
The Celtic Ross Hotel is a 3* family owned hotel perfectly situated on the West Cork coastline and right on the Wild Atlantic Way. Superbly located overlooking Rosscarbery Bay and Galley Head, with the historic Cathedral Town of Rosscarbery on its doorstep, the Celtic Ross Hotel is the ideal base for exploring West Cork, and only 1 hour drive from Cork City.
Hotel facilities include 66 bedrooms, many with views over the lagoon or the Bay. You can dine in the Kingfisher Bar or Druids Restaurant and enjoy local food produce from our seasonally changing menus, and relax and watch the day go by in the Tower Gallery and Library Bar. If you are looking for a more active holiday experience then you have a great choice of things to do; Walking and Garden Trails; Cycling; Whale & Dolphin Watching; Sea Kayaking, Surfing and Stand Up Paddling; Bird Watching or visiting the West Cork Islands by ferry. We have it all on our doorstep. Or you can walk to Warren Strand and take in the view to Galley Head.
Our Leisure Centre, complimentary to residents, offers a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, bubble pool and gymnasium. A selection of beauty and massage treatments is available in our Holistic Suite.
There is ample free parking available on site and complimentary wifi throughout the Hotel, including the guest bedrooms.
There are many visitor attractions and sights to visit in West Cork where you can learn about the history, culture and wildlife of the area: Mizen Head Signal Station and Fastnet Rock Lighthouse; Bantry House and Gardens; Skibbereen Heritage Centre; Garnish Island, Glengarriff; Dursey Island Cable Car and many more.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 60
B&B rate single person : € 80
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Celtic Ross Hotel in West Cork
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Ethan House B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (0.36 miles)
- Cuan Dor B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (0.44 miles)
- Henrys boutique destination
Rates from € 55 pps (2.78 miles)
- The Castle B&B and self catering Cottages
Rates from € 45 pps (6.75 miles)
- O Donovans Hotel
Rates from € 50 pps (6.78 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Celtic Ross Hotel. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.