The Quay House
Photos The Quay House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sea views
Built in 1820 and perched on the edge of Clifden Harbour, The Quay House has fifteen individually furnished bedrooms with private bathrooms. All have either balconies or terraces and most have harbour views. Breakfast is served in a large conservatory and the owners, Paddy & Julia Foyle, are always happy to help with suggestions on what to see and do in the area. A seven/eight minute walk will bring you into the attractive town of Clifden known as the 'capital' of Connemara.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 85
B&B rate single person : € 110
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Quay House in Clifden
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Blue Quay Rooms
Rates from € 45 pps (0.26 miles)
- Connemara Country Lodge
Rates from € 40 pps (0.54 miles)
- Faul House Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 40 pps (0.6 miles)
- Racecourse Lodge
Rates from € 30 pps (0.71 miles)
- Ardmore House
Rates from € 40 pps (3.19 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Quay House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.