Henrys boutique destination
Photos Henrys boutique destination
- central heating
- dvd player
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- sea views
On the Wild Atlantic Way. Situated I. The cliff face on he Atlantic. Bedrooms opens up on to the lawn and ocean. Great base for touring West Cork. Very historic surroundings. Castlefreke with the castle being restored, woods, and drive through. Beside Kilkern Lake, and the wonderful Long Strand with the Sandunes a legacy of a long ago Tsunami. The Galley head lighthouse within sight, where the Titanic passed around on its maiden voyage. Evening kayaking trip with jim Kennedy. Surfing at inchydoney. Nearby CLonakilty with award winning restaurants and the famous De Barras folk club where lots of music and Craic goes on. And lots more local and interesting attractions. Easy access day trips, kinsale, Baltimore and the islands, ring of Beara, all fab destination day trips. On the way to kinsale, passing through timoleague with the old abbey, and monks lane for coffee. Come and see.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Henrys boutique destination in Clonakilty
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Cuan Dor B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (2.34 miles)
- Celtic Ross Hotel
Rates from € 60 pps (2.78 miles)
- Ethan House B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (3.13 miles)
- O Donovans Hotel
Rates from € 50 pps (4.69 miles)
- The Castle B&B and self catering Cottages
Rates from € 45 pps (9.3 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Henrys boutique destination. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.