Crannmor House B&B
Photos Crannmor House B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
Crannmor House is a Georgian property dating to 1825, situated on the outskirts of the heritage town of Trim in the county of Meath. The accommodation is tastefully decorated with each room unique in colour and layout. Crannmor B&B is 1.5 km from Trim on the Dunderry road. The Boyne river and many of its tributaries are close by. Dublin airport is approximately 45 minutes from Crannmor B&B and a day trip to Dublin city is about a 40 minute journey and while enroute there is the Blanchardstown shopping centre.
The business is family run and the setting is one of tranquility with surroundings typical of Irish countryside, peaceful and relaxing. There are many things to do at Crannmor including fishing for wild brown trout and Northern Pike, in addition there are 4 golf clubs and a horse riding school nearby..
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Crannmor House B&B in Trim
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Highfield House
Rates from € 40 pps (1.24 miles)
- The Bounty Bar Guest House
Rates from € 25 pps (1.29 miles)
- Dalys Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (7.42 miles)
- Birchwood Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (10.88 miles)
- Killeentierna House
Rates from € 30 pps (12.98 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Crannmor House B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.