Photos Carriglea House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- tennis nearby
`Carriglea House`is an unique 19th. century Victorian residence exclusively situated on 30 acres of private grounds and large mature gardens. It ideally situated in the Killarney National Park, 2 miles 3 km south of Killarney on a slight rise set back from Muckross Road. We overlook 'The Killarney Lakes', with direct access to The Lake shore and the scenic section of the National Park.
At Carriglea House the guest rooms are large and spacious, tastefully decorated in an old world style with restful colours to harmonize with the serenity and natural charm of the unspoilt surroundings. All rooms are en suite and equipped with television, hairdryer and tea making facilities. Free WI-FI is available in the guest lounge. Carriglea House is furnished in keeping with the Victorian era with antiques found throughout. The porcelain chandelier in the dining room and original Aga stove in the kitchen, in which breakfast has been cooked for guests since 1932, are much commented upon.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Carriglea House in Killarney
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Flesk Lodge
Rates from € 30 pps (1.01 miles)
- Crystal Springs
Rates from € 45 pps (1.1 miles)
- Slieve Bloom Manor B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (1.27 miles)
- Ross Castle Lodge
Rates from € 30 pps (1.43 miles)
- Killarney Lodge
Rates from € 50 pps (1.44 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Carriglea House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.