Photos Cullintra house
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- ideal touring base
Cullintra House set in 230 acres of farm and woodland walks is a very tastefully decorated home dating back to the 1700's offering comfortable beds and tastefully prepared dinner from local produce each evening, as well as breakfast. Only sound is that of birdsong or maybe the odd cow mooing or maybe Bella the cat or the wild deer or a fox coming to dinner in the garden.
Five bedrooms and a family suite of three adjoining bedrooms
Prices vary from €70 - €90 pps (depending on the room)
price includes 3 to 5 course dinner and always comes with & prepared with the best local produce the South East of Ireland has to offer.
Pets welcome by prior arrangement
Small conferences & house parties welcome
Open all year
Suitable for couple or individual traveler
Get in touch about our Bed Only rates for 2017
It is Patricia's home and she is a wonderful host and looks forward to welcoming you.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 70
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Cullintra house in Inistioge
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Beaufort House
Rates from € 35 pps (4.65 miles)
- Glenbarry B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (5.14 miles)
- Glendower House
Rates from € 35 pps (5.58 miles)
- Ballyduff House
Rates from € 50 pps (6.07 miles)
- Abbey House Jerpoint
Rates from € 38 pps (8.13 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Cullintra house. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.