Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre
Photos Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- swimming pool
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
A very warm welcome awaits you at the Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre.
We are centrally located in the heart of Killybegs, overlooking Ireland's Premier Fishing Port.
We, the new management, are very pleased to receive our guests in this stylish re-awakened hotel. Re-opened in December 2013, it is reborn after long and careful decorating.
The Hotel facilities includes a relaxing Lobby, fully equipped Leisure Centre, Main Bar, and Ballroom.
The Main Bar serves Carvery Lunch daily from 12.00 noon until 3.00pm and Bar Food from 3.00pm until 9.30pm.
Our tastefully decorated standard Double Rooms or Twin Bedded Rooms are complete with 1 Double Bed for 2 adults, or 1 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed (Twin Room) for 2 or more adults. These rooms can also be sold to the lone traveller.
We also have Family Rooms available which have 1 Double Bed & 3 Single Beds, more suitable to the larger family.
Our Sea View rooms are complete with a Double bed and some also have a Single Bed in the room. The view of Killybegs Harbour will take your breath away.
These rooms hold an additional view supplement
The superior room, complete with King Size bed and a view over the Killybegs harbour that will take your breath away.
Robes and slippers on arrival to start your stay off in our luxury room.
Guests have full use of our Leisure Centre
Why not take some time out while on your stay with us here at they Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre:
Enjoy a refreshing swim in our 16m Heated Swimming Pool
Laze in the Jacuzzi
Unwind in the Steam Room
Chill Out in the Sauna
Rejuvenate and tone your body in our Fitness Centre
The Bay View Hotel Ballroom is the ideal location for Weddings, Functions and Conferences, this spacious area can be adapted to suit any occasion.
There is complimentary Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and common areas of the hotel.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 45
B&B rate single person : € 59
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre in Killybegs
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Ritz
Rates from € 40 pps (0.52 miles)
- Blue Moon Hostel & Camping
Rates from € 12 pps (3.13 miles)
- Shoreview B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (3.28 miles)
- Murvagh links manor
Rates from € 35 pps (11.18 miles)
- Lisdanar House
Rates from € 35 pps (12.16 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.