Photos Ballinwillin House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- tennis nearby
One of Ireland’s leading interior designers and local artist, Fiona Turley, was commissioned to enhance the guestrooms in the courtyard area adjoining the main house.
Sumptuous fabrics, quality furnishings and tasteful artworks are evident throughout, portraying a contemporary European style yet delivering comfort and privacy in abundance. Equipped for internet access, with flat screen TVs and multi-channel viewing, the facility is centrally heated throughout.
Luxurious residents lounge and a fully-equipped private kitchen ensures personal tastes are catered to, while an attractive outdoor area suitable for alfresco dining or just quiet relaxation is positioned outside the rooms. Guests are invited to stroll in the lovingly-tendered garden while listening to the cacophony of sounds that can only be experienced in a vibrant, yet peaceful, natural setting.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 45
B&B rate single person : € 75
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ballinwillin House in Mitchelstown
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Ballyhoura Hostel
Rates from € 20 pps (10.58 miles)
- Foxford Farmhouse B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (14.45 miles)
- Ach na Sheen House
Rates from € 35 pps (14.56 miles)
- Ash Hill Guest House
Rates from € 50 pps (16.04 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ballinwillin House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.