Photos The Willows
- central heating
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- tennis nearby
The Willows is a family run Bed & Breakfast, highly recommended in numerous guides. Our success is built on friendly personal service, excellent accommodation with all modern conveniences, an extensive breakfast menu of good food, and complementary Wi-Fi.
We are centrally located in Tralee Town, the capital of Kerry, and are an ideal base for touring the Kerry region and the famous ‘Wild Atlantic Way’.
We are located at the start of the famous Dingle Way, the Kerry Camino and the Dingle Peninsula. The Shannon Car Ferry is just a 45 minute drive which gives access to the Cliffs of Moher and the Western Region.
The beautiful Tralee Town Park and Rose Garden is just across the street. Genealogical Research Services are available at Tralee Library just a few doors from The Willows.
We are close to Kerry County Museum, Siamsa Tire – the National Folk Theatre, the Aquadome, the Swimming complex, the Cinema, Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre, Blennerville Windmill, the Kingdom Greyhound Stadium, numerous Golf Courses, Beautiful Sandy Beaches, Horse Riding, Football pitches, walking, cycling and running tracks.
Excellent shops, restaurants, pubs and hotels are within walking distance. We have private parking, a lock up shed for bicycles, etc.
Walkers, Motorcyclists and Cyclists are welcome. We pride ourselves in the amount of guests who choose to return to The Willows again and again.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 38
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Willows in Tralee
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
Rates from € 30 pps (0.37 miles)
- Glenforthouse bed and breakfast Tralee
Rates from € 25 pps (1.62 miles)
- Bayview House
Rates from € 25 pps (2.16 miles)
- Seaview House B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (9.44 miles)
- Fern Rock B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (10.36 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Willows. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.