Ferryview Bed and Breakfast
Photos Ferryview Bed and Breakfast
- central heating
- children accepted
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
Luxurious accommodation on the Ring of Kerry overlooking the captivating seascape of the wild atlantic way Boat trips the the UNESCO listed heritage site of the Skellig Michael can be arranged also catering for cyclists and walkers pick up from bus station available.
Ferryview is a country home B&B located on Ireland's famous Ring of Kerry. A family-run property, we offer a blend of Irish hospitality and country charm.
Located on the Iveragh Peninsula, Cahersiveen and the surrounding area offer spectacular Atlantic scenery, from the wide Fertha and Carhan river estuaries to the rolling hills of Valentia Island and from the sandy beaches of Beginnis Island to the rugged cliffs of Dingle Bay.
Other attractions include the monastic ruins of Church Island and the beautiful Valentia Harbour, and there are plenty of places for hillwalking and other outdoor activities. A stroll around the local town will provide a true picture of rural Irish life, and visitors can sample a wide range of locally produced crafts and foods.
Ferryview is located at the foot of Beentee Mountain, and all rooms enjoy an ocean view. We have two double rooms and two family rooms, all en-suite with steam showers and Jacuzzi baths. Hosts Jim and Mary greet guests with a cup of tea and homemade scones, and can provide plenty of information on all the local sights and sounds.
Babysitting is available and pets are welcome.
Located by the Sea Harbour. Watch the yachts sail by and take the Ferry Boat to scellig Island to see whales, seals, otters and dolphins.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ferryview Bed and Breakfast in Cahersiveen
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Ring of Kerry Hotel
Rates from € 50 pps (2.59 miles)
- O Sheas B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (3.52 miles)
- Taobh Coille
Rates from € 35 pps (3.55 miles)
- Charming Old School House
Rates from € 35 pps (4.74 miles)
- The Smugglersinn
Rates from € 45 pps (7.75 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ferryview Bed and Breakfast. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.