Photos Buttermilk Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
Buttermilk Lodge is a warm and friendly home away from home. Purpose-built for modern comfort on a quiet and sheltered hillside, we’re just a 400 metre (5 minute) walk to Clifden Town, the capital of Connemara. You can park your car in our paved car park and walk to town. There is private safe parking for motorbikes and bicycles to the rear of the house.
Clifden has numerous pubs, (there’s live music many nights in winter time and nightly from 6.30pm in summer time!) excellent restaurants, cafes, shops, galleries and other attractions. Connemara, with its mountains, beaches and spectacular coastline, is an area of outstanding beauty that draws people to return again and again. We have numerous walking guides, maps etc and Pat is a qualified walking guide so he can assist with suggestions, tips etc.
All rooms ensuite with WiFi & every modern convenience. Your warm welcome includes afternoon tea by the turf fire where there is always a cuppa available. Our extensive breakfast menu offers freshly cooked breakfasts along with a great buffet selection of cereals, juices, homemade breads, cheeses, fruits etc. Gluten Free , Dairy Free, Vegetarian & Vegan diets all catered for.
Rate from €40 - €45 pps / €55 - €70 single occupancy per night
11 Bedrooms all with private bath/shower rooms.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Buttermilk Lodge in Clifden
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Connemara Country Lodge
Rates from € 40 pps (0.15 miles)
- The central
Rates from € 35 pps (0.26 miles)
- Clifden White heather house
Rates from € 38 pps (0.29 miles)
- Racecourse Lodge
Rates from € 30 pps (0.29 miles)
- The Quay House
Rates from € 75 pps (0.54 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Buttermilk Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.