Photos Scapaflow B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
Scapaflow stands in the heart of the village of O’Briensbridge. The village is named for the bridge across the Shannon built at that point by Turlough O'Brien in 1506.
Scapaflow a three-Star Fáilte Ireland approved bed and breakfast, with facilities for walkers and fishermen. There are beautiful loop walks in the village and several fishing areas within a short drive. Scapaflow is within walking distance of the village, local pubs, and tennis facilities. Upon returning, TV and tea/coffee-making facilities are available in all rooms.
Scapaflow is 25 minutes from Shannon Airport, and just 20 minutes to Limerick City, where stands the famous Thomond Park, home of the Munster rugby grounds - arguably one of the most successful and best supported rugby clubs in the world. The campus of the renowned University of Limerick is 15 minutes drive.
The historic villages of Killaloe, and Castleconnell are only ten minutes drive from Scapaflow.
single in double 50 euros double 80 euros triple 100 euros
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Scapaflow B&B in Killaloe
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Carramore Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (4.62 miles)
- Kingfisher Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (5.61 miles)
- The Boutique Hotel
Rates from € 35 pps (7.88 miles)
- Almeda B & B
Rates from € 35 pps (9.18 miles)
- Hillview Farm House B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (9.99 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Scapaflow B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Martin Antoinette Fitzgerald
Phone no. : 00353 61377144
Mobile no. : 00353 85 164 0048
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 3949
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.