Lurganhouse bed and breakfast
Photos Lurganhouse bed and breakfast
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Lurgan House is a high quality 4 bedroom bed and breakfast conveniently located just outside Westport Town. Secure off street parking, WiFi, bike storage, guest sitting room and tea making facilities in each room are just some of the comprehensive facilities. A feature is the extensive breakfast menu with fresh home baking. Guests are welcomed with complimentary tea or coffee with home baked scones. The B&B enjoys breathtaking views across Clew Bay from Achill Island to Old Head, and of nearby Croagh Patrick, the holy mountain.
Hospitality is the traditional hallmark of lurganhouse bed and breakfast accommodation, and that’s just what you’ll find from the Scahill family at Lurgan House B&B Westport. Our comfortable family home welcomes guests from all over the world; guests who often become our friends.
Lurgan House bed and breakfast is just a couple of minutes Walk from Westport town centre, off the Louisburgh Road, and the dramatic plum wall colour makes us very easy to find. The breathtaking views are the first thing visitors notice – right out across Clew Bay to Achill Island and Clare Island, and south to the towering peak of Croagh Patrick. Ena invites guests to settle in with a complimentary cup of tea and home baked scone, while they start planning their holiday. We’re always happy to help with a bit of local knowledge and advice.
35 euro to 45 per person sharing
2 double bedrooms ensuite
1 triple bedroom ensuite
1 twin bedroom private bathroom unattached to bedroom
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Lurganhouse bed and breakfast in Westport
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Adare House
Rates from € 35 pps (0.49 miles)
- St. Anthonys Riverside
Rates from € 40 pps (0.93 miles)
- Woodbine Cottage
Rates from € 35 pps (1.05 miles)
- Brooklodge Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (1.18 miles)
- Elmgrove B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (4.15 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Lurganhouse bed and breakfast. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.