Photos Seaview Guesthouse
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
A wonderful 3 star guesthouse, personally managed by Mary O’Sullivan and her family. 10 en-suite rooms with TV, direct dial phone and tea or coffee making facilities. We have a reputation for comfort and a relaxed feel at home style as well as the best breakfast in Ireland. A reputation endorsed by the number of visitors who come back every year.
Three pubs O’Neills, The Lighthouse and Jimmy’s, a grocery store and a Post Office makes up the village. There are numerous beautiful places to visit. Natural stone arches, mountain walks and Irelands only cable car to take you on a visit to Dursey island are among the many things that a visitor can do.
We look forward to welcoming you and catering to your accommodation needs”
In the summer season it is easy to laze about on the beach or try your luck at fishing off the rocks.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Seaview Guesthouse in Allihies
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Beach view bed & breakfast
Rates from € 33 pps (0.81 miles)
- Formanes House B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (5.77 miles)
- Brookhaven B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (5.78 miles)
- Scarriff Inn
Rates from € 25 pps (9.16 miles)
- Cliffords Ocean View B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (13.76 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Seaview Guesthouse. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.