Photos Dunaree Bunratty
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
Dunaree is a purpose built Bed and Breakfast run by Penny and Kevin O Connor. Located a short walk from Bunratty Castle and Folk Park this is an ideal location for touring the Bunratty and West Clare area. We are also about 15 minutes drive to Shannon Airport.
We have 5 guest bedrooms all with private bathroom facilities. Our home is non smoking.
The interior of the house has a spacious lay-out and is tastefully decorated with a relaxing blend of modern and antique furnishings, set off with an interesting collection of original Irish and international paintings, prints and antique maps.
The name Dunaree is a gaelic word that means 'fort of the kings'. A fort was a traditional resting place that was safe and comfortable. In our modern world you can still find a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of daily living. Whether you are on the first or last night of your holiday or indeed using Dunaree as a base for touring the rest Ireland you will find that Dunaree is a perfect resting place.
We look forward to wel coming you to Dunaree.
€37.50 per person sharing – including choice of breakfast
€60 single – including choice of breakfast
€33 per person sharing a triple room – including breakfast
Credit Cards – VISA and Mastercard accepted
B&B rate per person sharing : € 38
B&B rate single person : € 60
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Dunaree Bunratty in Bunratty
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Bunratty Castle Mews
Rates from € 35 pps (0.07 miles)
- Bunratty Villa
Rates from € 40 pps (0.12 miles)
- Bunratty Arms
Rates from € 35 pps (0.32 miles)
- Gallows View
Rates from € 35 pps (0.75 miles)
- Almeda B & B
Rates from € 35 pps (8.22 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Dunaree Bunratty. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.