Photos Boherna Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wifi available
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
Elegant country house in tranquil setting, secure car parking, one minutes walk for bar/restaurant, hairdryer, TV, Tea/coffee in all bedrooms, home baking, trout fishing nearby (one mile on river Suir)golf, horseriding and country walks arranged. Residents lounge.
Boherna Lodge is a luxurious and spaciously built Bed and Breakfast in the tranquil setting of Holycross. It is a family run business with a very friendly atmosphere with 4 letting rooms. Ideally located in the scenic countryside of Tipperary near the banks of the river Suir. Come relax in our gardens, where in Summer our flowers and hanging baskets are in full bloom, in our tranquil country setting.
Fishing/angling 1 mile away at river Suir, one of the finest fly fishing waters in Europe, permits can be purchased nearby. Spacious, relaxing gardens and an ideal base for golf, fishing, cycling and horse riding. 40 min drive from Kilkenny. Only 8 miles from Rock of Cashel and 4 miles from Thurles.
Double / Twin Room 32.50 euro per person
Single Room 45.00 euro
All above rates inclusive of continental breakfast.
2 Double rooms ensuite
1 Twin room ensuite
B&B rate per person sharing : € 33
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Boherna Lodge in Holycross
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Hayes Hotel
Rates from € 50 pps (4.86 miles)
- Tir Na Nog Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (7.04 miles)
- Aulber House
Rates from € 50 pps (8.13 miles)
- Rusheen House
Rates from € 35 pps (8.17 miles)
- Saratoga Lodge
Rates from € 45 pps (11.05 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Boherna Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.