Photos Dundrum House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
Dundrum House, a 1720 Georgian country manor is set in an 80 acre beef and sheep farm. Situated in the beauitful unspoilt countryside of Co. Armagh with its rolling hills and the Callen River flowing along the boundary of the farm, Dundrum House really is the pefect place to relax for your stay.
All rooms are en-suite, WiFi and country views. A barn conversion boasts a separate 3-bedroom cottage with a fully-equipped kitchen and all modern appliances. Facilities include off-street parking and breakfast is served in an ornate dining room with high ceilings. There's also a guest lounge to relax.
Dundrum House is ideally located close to the Callen River and the rolling hills of County Armagh. The closest pubs, restaurants and shops can be found within 4.8 km of the property. The town of Armagh is a 12-minute drive away.
Dundrum House has three spacious en-suite bedrooms; one double and two family rooms.
At Dundrum House we are also proud to offer our guests the option of our self-catering cottage.
£34 PER PERSON SHARING
£48 SINLGE ROOM ; CHILDREN UNDER 12 HALF PRICE.
Prices include breakfast.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 54
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Dundrum House in Keady
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Armagh City Hotel
Rates from € 55 pps (5.78 miles)
- Fairylands Country House
Rates from € 30 pps (5.95 miles)
- Tullybryan House 4*
Rates from € 35 pps (14.39 miles)
- Glenvar Guesthouse
Rates from € 30 pps (17.43 miles)
- Bradstone House B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (19.28 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Dundrum House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.