Photos Eonish Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
Eonish Lodge is a luxury farmhouse run by Geraldine and Sean O’ Reilly and is situated in the hearth of the lake district of Ireland. Set in the midst of unspoiled countryside of outstanding beauty on the banks of Lough Oughter, which is part of the Erne Waterway System and overlooks Killykeen Forest Park. All rooms are en-suite with TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
County Cavan is Ireland’s most famous angling holiday destination and with 365 lakes –at least one for every day of the year-it is truly an angling wonderland. Guests have a choice of private fishing in front of guesthouse, or a number of well known lakes within a few minutes drive. Boats and fish finder are available. Games room, cold room for bait, and fishing tackle storage are provided.
Eonish lodge is situated 4km from Killeshandra, where you can enjoy the best in traditional Irish music, song and dance in the local pubs or you can take in a round or two of golf at one of the many local courses such as Cavan, Belturbet, Ballinamore, clones or the Slieve Russell Golf Club.
We offer the perfect location for those who want a stress free holiday, where you can fish, boat, cycle, walk or simply sit back and enjoy the home produced food in a friendly atmosphere.
On the same grounds there is a self-catering bungalow that will sleep six persons . There are five bedrooms, two bathroom, two living rooms, kitchen and utility room. Facilities include dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and dryer. Bed linen supplied. Oil fired central heating. Garage, bait and fishing tackle facilities provided. Separate entrance and garden.
You will get the impression that wherever you stop the car in this county, you will be within casting distance of a fish.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 45
B&B rate single person : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Eonish Lodge in Killeshandra
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Clooneen House
Rates from € 30 pps (1 miles)
- Ballycloone House
Rates from € 35 pps (4.62 miles)
- Leander Lodge by the Lough
Rates from € 35 pps (16.69 miles)
- Ross House Equestrian Holidays
Rates from € 40 pps (17.3 miles)
- Arch House ****
Rates from € 35 pps (19.68 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Eonish Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.