The Waters Edge
Photos The Waters Edge
- central heating
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
The spacious modern town house accommodation is delightfully situated next to the historic old Abbey of Donegal Town which dates back to 1474 and surrounded to the South and West by the waters of the Bay. From here, it is just a mere 5minute walk into the centre of town.
Marie takes great delight in pampering her guests: her speciality is breakfast of locally caught smoked salmon with all the trimmings as one of your options! Not only do visiting guests leave 'The Water's Edge' completely satisified but the ducks who spend their time lazily drifting up and down the Bay are well catered for too!
DIRECTIONS:Coming from the South, take the R267 into Donegal Town until you come to 'The Abbey Vocational School'(on your right) - SLOW DOWN AND PULL OVER TO YOUR LEFT! Look out for 'Bluestack Foundation'(AbbeyGlebe Dental Practice is just 2 buildings further along). Turn into 'Bluestack Foundation' entrance and drive down the lane - 'The Water's Edge' is the 5th and last house in this cul-de-sac. Coming from the North along R267, the School will be on your left and my entrance will be on your right! We are a little difficult to locate owing to the fact that I do not have a directional sign on the Main Road but well worth the effort when you do!!
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Waters Edge in Donegal Town
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Haywoods Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (0.37 miles)
- Maireads B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (2.32 miles)
- Haven Guest House & Spa
Rates from € 35 pps (2.57 miles)
- Murvagh links manor
Rates from € 35 pps (3.01 miles)
- Shoreview B&B
Rates from € 32 pps (9.89 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Waters Edge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.