Photos Culdonagh Manor
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- sailing nearby
- sea views
This family run guest house has 18 guest rooms to offer. We accomadate guests for all occasions. Weather its a relaxing family get away, a romantic weekend away or a group of up to 38 guests, you will be sure to get a warm welcome.
We offer a variety of room sizes to suit everyone. Single, Twin, Double, Family sized rooms and large executive rooms. We have a large dinning room that can be transformed into a conference room.
Nestled in the heart of the Inishowen Pennisula overlooking the beauty of Irelands green mountains and views of the Atlantic ocean, our B&B is perfectly located for the weekend break or a leisurely mid-week holiday.
18 ensuite bedrooms
50 euro single
70 euro double room or twin
100 euro family or executive room
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Culdonagh Manor in Malin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Malin Head View B&B and self catering apartments
Rates from € 40 pps (6.58 miles)
- Inishowen Lodge
Rates from € 40 pps (8.8 miles)
- On the Rocks B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (10.26 miles)
- Clunelly House
Rates from € 35 pps (10.76 miles)
- Lighthouse View
Rates from € 30 pps (11.87 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Culdonagh Manor. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.