The Purple Heather, Gap of Dunloe
Photos The Purple Heather, Gap of Dunloe
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
The Purple Heather B&B is situated in the Killarney area and is a short stroll away from the Gap of Dunloe. We are also closeby to Killarney Town, Killarney’s Golf Courses, the Ring of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula, the Beara Peninsula, and so on.
The bedrooms have ensuite facilities, as well as TV, Hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making facilities ,Free WI-FI
Double/twin (Ensuite), 33.00 Euro. To. 40.00 (euro)
We have a choice of Single, Twin and family rooms and all rooms are furnished and laid out to a high standard. Each room enjoys central heating, the temperature of which can be controlled within each room. Each room also enjoys Tea and Coffee making facilities. We also offer special 3 night rates and off season rates, and there is a 50% reduction for Children under 12 years.
In our Guest Dining Room you can enjoy a good hearty home cooked Irish breakfasts whilst enjoying the view which our house enjoys of Ireland’s highest mountains. In our Guest Lounge area, you are welcome to relax and enjoy the view, or read a book or newspaper.
In our Guest Sitting Room you can also relax and watch television, or read a book or newspaper. A feature of this room includes the open fireplace where you can enjoy a traditional open style Irish fire.
The atmosphere at The Purple Heather B&B is warm and quiet, and the bright and cheerful ambiance of our home is reflected in all of the guest rooms, including the sitting room, breakfast room and relaxation areas. You are also welcome to walk around the grounds of our home and enjoy the views.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 48
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Purple Heather, Gap of Dunloe in Killarney
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Ferris Wheel B & B
Rates from € 40 pps (0.05 miles)
- Cois Coill Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (2.84 miles)
- Ross Castle Lodge
Rates from € 30 pps (5.35 miles)
- Rossarney House
Rates from € 30 pps (5.4 miles)
- Rathmore House
Rates from € 38 pps (5.53 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Purple Heather, Gap of Dunloe. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.