Abhainn Ri Farmhouse
Photos Abhainn Ri Farmhouse
- central heating
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wifi available
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
Abhainn Ri Farm is situated overlooking the rolling Wicklow hills and Kings River (Abhainn Ri) as it flows into the spectacular Blessington lakes. Enjoy a truly Irish Farm Experience in this stunning lake side location. So much exciting things to do and see along Irelands Ancient East. Located in scenic Wicklow on the east coast and just one hour drive from Dublin airport & ferry ports.
The old Victorian farmhouse at Abhainn Ri has been in the Byrne family for six generations and now lovingly restored into a special place for a very romantic getaway. Guest bedrooms with amazing views of the lakes and Wicklow landscape. Bed & Breakfast and evening meals are available in the farmhouse. We make all our own home cooked foods and specialize in our own breads, cakes & deserts all baked fresh daily.
Relax in the stunning beauty of Abhainn Ri and enjoy a wonderfully romantic short getaway on this 100 acre working farm with fabulous walks. Ideal for special romantic getaways, birthdays or anniversary celebrations.
Farmhouse Guest Accommodation Special Features
- Romantic Victorian Farmhouse with a stunning Lake view location
- Delicious breakfast cooked specially to order from our tasty menu
- Complimentary tea / coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Luxury guest sitting room with lake views
- King size beds with luxury crisp white linen
- Fluffy large towels & bath robes
- Power shower & heated towel rail
- Quality Toiletries
- Thick luxury bedroom carpets
- Luxury under floor heating & log burning stoves in living areas for extra cosy winter breaks
- Most important of all a very warm welcome awaits
B&B rate per person sharing : € 75
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Abhainn Ri Farmhouse in Wicklow
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Bridge Meadows
Rates from € 35 pps (5.72 miles)
- Moate House
Rates from € 35 pps (8.92 miles)
- Loughdan House
Rates from € 45 pps (11.57 miles)
- Hazelwood B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (14 miles)
- Knockree Hostel
Rates from € 20 pps (15 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Abhainn Ri Farmhouse. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.