- central heating
- children accepted
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- tennis nearby
Beentee is the name of our BNB, situated within walking distance of Clonmel town centre.
It overlooks the comeragh mountains, and Slievenamon well known local landmarks.
Powerstownpark, well known race course is within easy reach of beentee, meetings held there monthly.
The Westgate linked to the historic walls of Clonmel, and formed a bullwark to the Cromwellian Invasion in the mid 1600s situate in the middle of the town.
The river suir flows through the middle of the town, and is renowned for trout and salmon fishing, licences for salmon can be purchased locally, as can fishing tackle.
Clonmel is ideally situated for walkers, as it is within easy reach of Comeragh mountains.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Beentee House in Clonmel
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- McCarthys B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (1.52 miles)
- Aulber House
Rates from € 50 pps (13.02 miles)
- Tir Na Nog Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (13.45 miles)
- Foxford Farmhouse B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (15.54 miles)
- Farmlodge B&B
Rates from € 28 pps (18.88 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Beentee House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Elizabeth Deely
Phone no. : +353(0) 52 6121313
Mobile no. : +353(0) 860654197
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 4004
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.