Photos Bells Cottage
- central heating
- children accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- telephone in room
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
'BELLS COTTAGE', a traditional Kerry farmhouse, very cosy and comfortable, a bright and friendly holiday home on 6 acres of private grounds with lovely secluded gardens around the house, and within walking distance of the lake there are a number of beautiful country houses/restaurants on the lake shore. Caragh Lake at the foot of the mighty Macgillicuddy Reeks and only 10 minutes from Rossbeigh Beach, is one of the most beautiful lakes in County Kerry, peaceful and unspoilt, with Mediterranean growth due to the very mild climate all year round. A magnificent location to wind down and relax and in close proximity to all amenities.
The farmhouse has been lovingly restored maintaining its original charm and character. With two open fireplaces and central heating, tasteful furniture, beautiful original paintings, it provides a homely retreat with the highest level of comfort. The kitchen has built-in units in old pine, an old dresser, and a comfortable armchair beside the fireplace. The bedrooms are upstairs, there is one en-suite double with 2 push-together singles, a further double with 2 singles. The beds are of excellent quality.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Bells Cottage in Killorglin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Arbutus Lodge Apartments
Rates from € 185 per week (13.1 miles)
Rates from € 275 per week (13.38 miles)
- Brambles Farm Cottage
Rates from € 335 per week (13.88 miles)
- Eclipse Ireland
Rates from € 420 per week (14.65 miles)
- Mangerton self catering
Rates from € 350 per week (15.53 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Bells Cottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.