The Old Rectory
Photos The Old Rectory
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- telephone in room
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- wheelchair friendly
- celtic monument nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
2 luxury self-catering accommodations in the village of Emo, just one hour from Dublin, Kilkenny & Cashel. The Old Rectory nestles in the beautiful heart of the Irish countryside. Constructed in 1785, 'The Old Rectory' has been the home of the Deverell family since the 1950's. The Courtyard now houses two luxury apartments filled with the unique charm and character of Georgian Ireland and offers a reasonably priced 'stress free break' away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
These charming apartments are part of a working farm, and are the ideal base from which to explore the beauty and peace of the Midlands. This is also the perfect base for touring, for day trips and to visit many parts of Ireland - Dublin, Kilkenny, Cashel, Birr and Kinnitty Castles, Glendalough and the Wicklow Mountains, Killaloe and Lough Derg, The Cliffs of Moher or Galway City. Ingrid & Wilfred will be happy to help you plan out 'days excursions' and to advise you about things to do in the locality.
A warm Irish welcome awaits you at The Old Rectory!
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Old Rectory in Portlaoise
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Hillview Farm
Rates from € 280 per week (0.96 miles)
- De Burgh Manor (25E pp/pn)
Rates from € 4600 per week (9.64 miles)
- An Teach Tuí
Rates from € 250 per week (13.74 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Old Rectory. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.