Old Ballycarron School House
Photos Old Ballycarron School House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
Welcome to Ballycarron Old School House.
Self-catering Accommodation, Ballycarron, Golden, Cashel, County Tipperary, Ireland.
Built in 1865, the Old School House is deceptive from its exterior; it has spacious interiors notably its rest area, main hallway and bedrooms. We also have a Drying room for fishing tackle and the house is a five minute drive from the nearest river. The Old School House is situated on its own grounds (with ample private car parking), in a rural area adjacent to a working farm. allycarron Old School House is situated approximately one tenth of a mile from the main thoroughfare. It is a five minute drive from the nearest river for fishing and a mere five minutes drive from the nearest shop. If it is peace and quiet you require in a tranquil country setting, you need look no further. The house sleeps 5, 1 double room ensuite, 3 beds ensuite and if required a double sofa bed in the sitting room.
The Ballycarron Old School House & Ross Cottage are approximately 12 km from Tipperary Town, Cashel and Cahir. They are therefore ideal central locations for walking, riding, fishing, golf (18 hole golf course at Cahir -12 km) just a fifteen minute drive away, and it is perfect for exploring the Glen of Aherlow and Vee Valley, or visiting the Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle, Swiss Cottage and Mitchelstown Caves.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Old Ballycarron School House in Golden
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Aulber House
Rates from € 50 pps (3.63 miles)
- Foxford Farmhouse B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (5.33 miles)
- Ach na Sheen House
Rates from € 35 pps (7.53 miles)
- Tir Na Nog Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (7.59 miles)
- Boherna Lodge
Rates from € 33 pps (9.9 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Old Ballycarron School House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.