Photos Fern Cottage
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
Fern cottage is situated on an elavated site surrounded by mature trees, overlooking glenswilly hills. Recently refurbished the cottage has all mod cons, it is in an ideal location for touring donegal, most of which is within an hours drive, also northern ireland is just a short drive. Glenveigh national park is a must for the visitor and is ten minutes drive from fern cottage. Letterkenny is a fast growing town with all high street shops, theatre, cinema, leasure centre and town parks. There is something for everyone in this area. If you decide to holiday in fern cottage we will make sure you have a nice time. Come and enjoy our welcome pack of tea, sugar, coffee, milk and of course our farm fresh eggs.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Fern Cottage in Letterkenny
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Tanyard
Rates from € 310 per week (10.08 miles)
- The Cabin
Rates from € 400 per week (13.33 miles)
- Maggies Cottage
Rates from € 525 per week (13.6 miles)
- Adrihidbeg Cottage
Rates from € 165 per week (18.39 miles)
- Colbha Cottage
Rates from € 300 per week (18.43 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Fern Cottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.