Ross Head Cottage
Photos Ross Head Cottage
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
Four bedroom bungalow, with stunning sea view and coastal views. Spacious family accomodation. Ideal for touring, fishing, golfing activies, or just to relax and take in the natural beauty of the surrounding area. You will not be disappointed!
Cosseted in Ireland’s far corner, Donegal is a holiday paradise. With deserted sandy beaches, rugged mountains, challenging golf courses, big surf and our largest Gaeltacht region, your action and relaxation choices are endless. Ross Head Cottage is located at the tip of this beautiful county. This large, spacious newly built bungalow style holiday cottage is situated on an elevation in the Glengad area of the spectacular Inishowen Peninsula in Co. Donegal.
It is nestled away from it all in one of the most northerly points in Donegal, Ireland and boasts superb views of the sea. Looking east of the donegal cottage, Culdaff Beach and the cliffs of Kinnegoe Bay are prominent. On clear days, the the islands of Jura and Islay off the coast of Scotland become visible, this Ireland vacation rental is ideally suited to families or to people just wanting to 'get away from it all' and escape to beautiful Donegal for a cottage holiday.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ross Head Cottage in Malin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Mamore Cottages
Rates from € 290 per week (10.45 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ross Head Cottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.