The Bridge Bar
Photos The Bridge Bar
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wheelchair friendly
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- skiing nearby
- tennis nearby
Totaly refitted and refurbished two story town house (Formley Public Bar) situated right in centre of Donegal's heritage town. 6 miles from both blue flag beach and 18 hole golf course. We are just 14 miles from Slieve League Europes Highest sea cliffs where guided walks are frequent. The house has a private enwalled garden at rear and has both solid & oil heating installed.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Bridge Bar in Ardara
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Beagh Cottage
Rates from € 145 per week (2.17 miles)
Rates from € 250 per week (11.31 miles)
- Seaside Holiday Cottage
Rates from € 275 per week (11.39 miles)
- Adrihidbeg Cottage
Rates from € 165 per week (12.84 miles)
- Fairgreen Holiday Cottages
Rates from € 300 per week (13.3 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Bridge Bar. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Francis Campbell
Phone no. : +353(0) 749541543
Mobile no. : +353(0) 749541543
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 5610
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.