Thatchers Rest Cottage
Photos Thatchers Rest Cottage
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sea views
Come and explore the mysterious and ancient beauty of the Boyne Valley, just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, these six exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front, in a 'gated' hamlet like setting on Ireland's East Coast.
Thatcher’s Rest Cottage
This picture postcard spacious thatched holiday cottage recently renovated to the highest standard provides luxury accommodation for up to 6 people.
Stunning sea views from the big bay window complete with window seat.
Large open plan lounge with vaulted oak beamed ceiling, feature stone fireplace, solid oak flooring.
Fully fitted farmhouse pine kitchen (integrated electric oven and hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher and breakfast bar).
Utility room (washing machine,tumble dryer) with separate WC.
Three bedrooms one master suite, one double and one twin en-suite.
Two luxury full sized bathrooms en-suite (walk in power showers, separate double ended baths, under floor heating, heated towel rails, fitted hair dryers).
Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
The master and twin bedrooms share a sunny west facing patio.
Thatcher's Rest is an exceptional cottage in an exceptional location right on the beach, the perfect base for your Irish holiday at any time.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Thatchers Rest Cottage in Bettystown
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Ash Tree Barn
Rates from € 500 per week (11.25 miles)
- Slane Farm Hostel and Cottages
Rates from € 140 per week (14.83 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Thatchers Rest Cottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.