Photos Grange Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
Grange lodge is a modern stone faced house situated four miles from historic strokestown and 12 miles from Carrick on Shannon. The area is ideal for walking, angling and biking. Horseriding facitilities and football pitch are all available locally. Boating on the many nearby lakes is a must.
Grange Lodge is a modern stone-fronted luxury cottage, located on the Strokestown to Drumsna road overlooking Grange lake part of the river Shannon. Only 2 hours from Dublin, Strokestown is a heritage town in the Irish midlands – home to Strokestown Park House and Famine Museum and St John’s Genealogy Centre.
It is a popular angling centre for course and pike fishing being surrounded by 65 lakes within a seven mile radius. This gorgeous stone-fronted house is located 4.5 miles from town, in a spacious garden adjacent to Grange lake and harbour which holds good stocks of Pike, Bream, Rudd and Hybrids. This is an ideal touring base boasting a variety of attractions from fishing to golf and horse riding and nearby a children’s playground and tennis court.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Grange Lodge in Strokestown
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Hillside House Shalleys
Rates from € 300 per week (14.94 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Grange Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.