Photos Limestone Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wheelchair friendly
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- tennis nearby
W.End Rate €320 (Jan - Mar & Oct - Dec)
W.End Rate €395 (April - Sept)
3 Night Mid Week Rate €395
Limestone Lodge is a stunning luxurious self catering home nestled on a hilltop commanding picturesque views in every direction over gentle rolling countryside and lakes.
Located on its own fully secure private site among landscaped gardens just 4 miles from historic Cavan town. No expense has been spared in the design of this unique home with gas fired central heating and solar powered water heating. From the moment you step inside, you will be thrilled with the beautiful décor, furnishings and clever use of stone and wood to delight the eye. It is perfect for relaxing in front of a crackling log fire in the bright comfortable living room or enjoying the views of Lough Attrain Lake from either of the two magnificent conservatories designed to catch the sun all day long and evening sunsets.
The house is wheelchair friendly with one bedroom downstairs and three more amazing bedrooms upstairs are bedrooms have an ensuite. Open the window and waken to the sweet songs of the birds. A state of the art fully equipped kitchen will take care of all your culinary needs. As you bask in the sun in opulent gardens or on delightful patios, watch the children play in a remarkable playground complete with safety surface. Even the family pet has been considered with a home away from home in a stylish enclosure and dog house.
Locally, in Cavan town you will find supermarkets, a variety of boutiques and small shops not to mention restaurants and pubs.
Limestone Lodge is a delightful self catering home where peace and tranquillity reign and is an excellent base to explore the Irish heritage of the beautiful counties of Cavan, Monaghan and Fermanagh
We also have a Mobile Home available to rent, located across the field from Limestone Lodge. This can be rented together with Limestone Lodge, to cater for larger groups or on its own.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Limestone Lodge in Cavan
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Trinity Island Lodge
Rates from € 1400 per week (1.13 miles)
- Island House
Rates from € 300 per week (2.2 miles)
- Cassidy Cottages
Rates from € 250 per week (6.77 miles)
- Hillside House Shalleys
Rates from € 300 per week (14.4 miles)
- Orchard View Holiday Home
Rates from € 250 per week (16.66 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Limestone Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.