Mount Cashel Lodge
Photos Mount Cashel Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- sailing nearby
Mount Cashel offers two & four bedroom period Self-Catering Lodges, situated on a private estate with a lake and centrally located in Ireland's beautiful Mid-West. Enjoy luxury self-catering accommodation in these beautifully restored 18th Century lakeside lodges. Set in a 38 acre private landscaped estate with private Lake, riverside walk and Victorian cottage garden to explore. Lake boating, kayaking and fishing are available on site to complete this idyllic retreat.
Self-catering lodges sleep up to 9 people and enjoys an excellent location from which to tour the dramatic west coast of Ireland and visit attractions such as Bunratty Castle, Cragganowen, Ennis, Limerick and the Burren.
The area abounds with excellent golf courses, which range from within 10 minutes to one hour's drive from the lodges. Championship golf courses in the area include Lahinch, Doonbeg, Ballybunion, Shannon, Dromoland, Limerick, Limerick County, Adare and East Clare.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Mount Cashel Lodge in Sixmilebridge
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Ardsollus Farm
Rates from € 1000 per week (5.48 miles)
- Ballymorris Cottage
Rates from € 350 per week (5.73 miles)
- Eden Lodge
Rates from € 400 per week (10.89 miles)
- Foxmeadow Cottage
Rates from € 300 per week (13.17 miles)
- Gate Lodge Cottage
Rates from € 350 per week (14.33 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Mount Cashel Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.