Dingle Wine Strand Cottages
Photos Dingle Wine Strand Cottages
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wheelchair friendly
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
In the south west of Ireland, the Dingle Peninsula pushes westward into the Atlantic Ocean. Its rugged landscape and mountains are an inspiration to the motoring tourists on roads which are free from heavy traffic.When you come to stay with us at Wine Strand Cottages you will realise you are entering one of the most exciting areas of Ireland.
Archaeologically, its rich treasures are all within a short distance of the cottages.
Your own natural Wine Strand sandy beach is just 200 metres from the cottages. The south west coast of Ireland beaches are known to be among Europe’s cleanest.
Wine Strand Cottages
There is a regular ferry service available to the Blasket Islands which are just off the coast of the Dingle Peninsula at Slea Head, or take a boat trip to experience the wonderful coastline where David Lean’s film – Ryan’s Daughter was made.
With golf, angling, diving, hill-walking, cycling and beautiful beaches, Dingle’s Wine Strand near Ballyferriter, has it all!
18 hole "Dingle Golf Links" approx 1.5 miles. Clubs available.
See our special rates. The only extra charge is for electricity and central heating as used.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Dingle Wine Strand Cottages in Dingle
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Suantra Cottages self-catering
Rates from € 300 per week (3.19 miles)
- Gort a Phumpa
Rates from € 490 per week (3.21 miles)
- Mount Brandon Cottage
Rates from € 280 per week (9.46 miles)
Rates from € 250 per week (14.93 miles)
- The Old Forge Beachside Cottage
Rates from € 375 per week (16.95 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Dingle Wine Strand Cottages. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.