Photos Hillview Farm
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- tennis nearby
The family run Hillview Farm, self-catering vacation rentals, are two beautifully converted stable apartments in a stone building each with their own entrance. The accommodation is set in a traditional farm setting and Stables 2 apartment sleeps four guests, in twin bedrooms one ensuite. Stable 1 sleeps two [twin beds] Each unit has a separate fully fitted kitchen with all modern appliances; a living/dining area with TV and DVD; oil fired central heating and electricity by meter reading. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is private parking, a barbecue area and garden furniture. Emo village is within walking distance of the property with shop, post office, church local pub and restaurant. There is also the famous Gandon Emo Court House and Gardens and the Gothic designed Gandon Church Coolbanagher, which are of historical and architectural interest. These Gardens and Parklands are within walking distance with free access during daylight hours. This is an ideal base for touring, approximately one hour from Dublin by the M7 motorway and 45 minutes from Kilkenny City.
Stables 1/ 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
Stables 2 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Hillview Farm in Emo
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Old Rectory
Rates from € 325 per week (0.96 miles)
- De Burgh Manor (25E pp/pn)
Rates from € 4600 per week (9.36 miles)
- An Teach Tuí
Rates from € 250 per week (13.72 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Hillview Farm. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.