- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- sea views
Enjoy a well earned holiday in this two bedroom premises, on the lower slopes of Knocknadoba and only 200 metres from the sea. It is ideal for a relaxing break with family or friends. This charming holiday home can accommodate four people. Guest amenities include a large private garden, where you can watch the children play and ample car parking is also provided. You can also bring your pets.
The harbour is mainly rocky with lots of rock pools and some sand. You can swim here or the nearest beach, which is White Strand.
Freeview Satellite TV is provided in the sitting room which is heated by a multifuel stove. The kitchen has been recently renewed. The downstairs bathroom has a shower over the bath.
Cahirciveen has a variety of shops, lively pubs and friendly restaurants.
The property is also a great touring base. Apart from Knocknadobar, other Kerry gems to be explored include the Ring of Kerry tour, which is a spectacular drive around the scenic Iveragh Peninsula and Valentia Island, which has a wealth of magnificent scenery.
The local town of Cahirciveen (5 km) is well supplied with shops and pubs with live music most evenings through the summer
Angling, golf, hill walking, cycling and horseriding are just some of the fantastic outdoor activities which can be enjoyed locally. Boat trips to the magnificent and interesting Skelligs are available locally.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Coomnahincha in Cahirciveen
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Dingle Wine Strand Cottages
Rates from € 300 per week (14.93 miles)
- The Old School House
Rates from € 300 per week (15.08 miles)
- Suantra Cottages self-catering
Rates from € 300 per week (15.39 miles)
- Gortnagown Cottage
Rates from € 450 per week (16.87 miles)
- Mount Brandon Cottage
Rates from € 280 per week (16.98 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Coomnahincha. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Jenny Colwell
Phone no. : 00353 669474294
Mobile no. : 00353877660028
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 5726
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.